Keyboards

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Oct 31 21:30:26 MST 2013

I second that, I'm using a logitech(?) wave right now.

Though I was annoyed, the ubuntu 12.04 kernel wouldn't recognize the
wave keyboard it in the initrd, and to unlock luks disk encryption, I
had to have a wired keyboard plugged in too.  Once in the desktop with
the rest of the modules, it worked fine.  It never annoyed me until the
system locked up or power rebooted it, but I kept a small keyboard
plugged into it just for that.

Ubuntu 13.04 fixed that thankfully with 3.8 kernel so I could chuck the
wired keyboard back in a box, still love the wave wireless.

-mb