Don't hold your breath

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Oct 31 20:30:15 MST 2013

More like the idiot contractors screwed up.

Probably some senator's nephew owns the "consulting firm", didn't know
what they were doing, or understanding of the expected load on their
application.  Probably didn't know what a load-balancer was, load
testing, or understand the concept of scalability.

More perfect example of governmental waste.  Withhold their payment for
botching the job as contract failure.  Now corporations supporting linux
have to get involved to show it was just a debauchery of wasted tax
dollars and morons milking the system.

-mb