Keyboards

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Thu Oct 31 15:34:54 MST 2013

I have blown up another keyboard and it's time to get a new one.  I live
on my keyboard, and as such, I am typing all day long... I would
appreciate your opinions and thoughts about what you use, what you'd
like, what you suggest...

I wish I had a place to go and try out 50 different keyboards!

Mechanical keys are much loved.
backlighting is cool, but not necessary.
USB hub is an extra, but not necessary.
Volume control.... ugh, I really want one, but alas, not necessary.

I'm currently looking at :

Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate (just awesome)
Das Keyboard Model S Professional (yeah, I get volume keys)
CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate (all the goodies)

Any opinions?

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Consulting Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681