Looking for secure way to share passwords

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Oct 30 07:47:10 MST 2013

Eric,

To be fair and impartial, this site really likes lastpass over passpack...
http://online-password-manager-review.toptenreviews.com/passpack-review.html.

Althought, when I tested importing all my credentials from keepass2 into
lastpass and passpack, passpack did a much better job and imported all of
them, whereas laspack left some behind. So I don't understand the

Mark