Looking for secure way to share passwords

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Oct 26 14:39:12 MST 2013

Eric,

I think the free version allows you to share a password with me via my
email address. Can you try that so I see how it works. I will play the noob
(type casting...). I don't have a gross account, so I will see what happens.

Thanks!

Mark

PS Have to go to my daughter's college showcase softball tourney now and be
the score keeper, so no huge hurry.