Looking for secure way to share passwords

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Oct 26 14:20:40 MST 2013

I have a small team, and I am looking for a way to share account info -
user names and password, and password updates. These are login credentials
for financial accounts I manage.

I googled for some ideas, and came up with snail mail, various web services
that encrypt/decrypt emails, Lastpass, and safegmail.

The users are technical noobs, so it has to be easy. No software to
install. Free or inexpensive. They use Windows and Mac, I use Linux. Only I
use Gmail, so safegmail is out.

Does anyone have any recommendations for web service solutions? Anyone use
Lastpass? Other ideas?

Thanks,

Mark