what I just did

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:59:33 MST 2013

Thats why I have ALWAYS used compressed air and never had a problem.
People DO say to only blow out fans by preventing the blade from spinning
(potentially backward and/or too fast).

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> you'd need a mighty strong vacuum to get the dust off of the cpu with the
> fan on it. how in the world are you going to get the dust out of the power
> unit with a vacuum? What about the dust under parts that protrude from the
> case and give you npo room to get a vacuum in there?
>
> :-)~MIKE~(-:
>

> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 06:51:33PM -0700, Dazed_75 wrote:
>> > Except that vacuuming with an appliance not MADE to be anti-static can
>> be
>> > harmful to sensitive electronic components.
>>
>> Any way to tell, other than contacting the mfgr and receiving misleading,
>> self
>> serving answers?
>>
>> --
>> Bob Holtzman
>> Your mail is being read by tight lipped
>> NSA agents who fail to see humor in Doctor
>> Strangelove
>> Key ID 8D549279

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.