libre office

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:56:03 MST 2013

Works fine for me.  However, you are saying that you are bolding some
text.  If that "text" is generated by a formula of some kind, you may need
to bold the cell, not the text.  Just a guess though.  Another possibility
is that the file may be read only so you cannot save changes unless you do
a Save As.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded a text file. renamed as an ots file. opened it in libre
> office calc. it won't save text I bold. That is all that I needs to done
> with the file, bold some of text. What am I doing wrong?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.