what I just did

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 18:51:33 MST 2013

Except that vacuuming with an appliance not MADE to be anti-static can be
harmful to sensitive electronic components.

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:15:48PM -0700, Michael Havens wrote:
> > Well, I just bought a hand compressed air thingb (so I do not have to
> > constantly buy compressed air) and I turned off the tv computer, took the
> > lid off, and squeezed .... my goodness, a cloud of dust erupted. I do not
> > think it had been blown ever. Then I put it into the fan to blow the
> > CPU.... everytime I squeezed more and more dust came out. Now I fear that
> > because I was nice to it the computer will rebel and break.
> > :-)~MIKE~(-:
> > If you are interested it is a Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large
> > <
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00017LSPI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
> >
> > bought
> > from amazon for a total of around 14 dollars.
>
> From what I've read, vacuuming is generally recommended over compressed
> air. With compressed air, dust and dirt can be forced deeper into the
> works.
>
> --
> Bob Holtzman
> Your mail is being read by tight lipped
> NSA agents who fail to see humor in Doctor
> Strangelove
> Key ID 8D549279

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.