OT Old Cisco Hardware

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at Smarth.com
Tue Nov 26 10:29:30 MST 2013

Craigslist is one option, as is ebay.

What is that entity that takes old stuff and gives it to other
charities?

Goodwill is good (no pun intended!), as is saver's.  Salvation Army
takes stuff too, they are good as well.  I'm probably missing one - oh,
you could always try to donate to your local school, but I doubt they'd
be really prepared for that.

All that being said, 'for the right price' I might be interested in one
of the routers (and MAYBE one of the switches, but probably not).  Since
plug strips email addresses (a feature, not a bug!), you can reach me at
rusty dot Carruth at smarth dotcom.