printer stopped printing

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:37:03 MST 2013

I clicked print and I realized I wasn't done with my document. So I pressed
cancel on the printer and nothing printed. I then completed the document,
pressed print, and nothing happened. So I clicked the printer icon and
there were suddenly a bunch of items in queue. So I cleared them all out,
pressed print, and nothing happened. I then checked the queue list and
there were 11 items listed. Now, all but one of those items will cancel.
This is odd. Could someone lend me a hand?