Muon update manager bug

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:16:10 MST 2013

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this.  I have Kubuntu 13.10
64bit installed.  The Muon update manger will tell me there are updates
available.  I choose the option to install them and in a minute or so it
tells me the system is up to date.  However it does not show the usual
indications that it's downloading or installing anything.  It doesn't
even show me what these updates are.  At some point it will again advise
me I have upgrades available and will say the system is up to date when
I try to install, or even find out what they are.  I can try aptitude
and it will install them.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore