Keyboards

Steve Phariss sphariss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 22:33:49 MST 2013

I use a Lenovo USB Enhanced Performance Keyboard.  The keys are moderately
firm and seem to hold up.  It works under Linux and has some extra "Keys"
(buttons) that windows uses to control music, quick access programs, system
info, etc (I don't use them even under windows, but I hear you can program
most of them under linux.)  It also has two USB ports that I use for my
mouse and the odd usb stick.