printing pictures

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:18:24 MST 2013

thanks Mark... that's what I'm planning on doing. I was just wondering if
there was an 'elegant' solution out there. I wish I could program. If I
could I would make something that would give you sheets like the school
pictures we got as kids that we could insert pictures into. The pictures
could then be zoomed so that only a portion of the picture would be in the
frame. Is there an animal such as that for Linux out there?