job posting

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Nov 1 21:08:10 MST 2013

I'm sorry to hear that your messages got missed

The message should have gone to me.

Did you use the form for sending in Job Postings?

Go ahead and send all the details of the position in again, and I'll
make sure that it get posted to the website ASAP.

Go ahead and post it to the mailing list as well.

Brian Cluff