write on a pdf

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri May 31 20:46:09 MST 2013

You have to repeat the same process for every page in your PDF and then
set the page number of the PDF to import in the image preferences.

Far from ideal, but good for some things in a pinch.

You can also load PDFs visually perfect into the GIMP, but then you will
truly be out of the vector world all together... but again, good for
some things in a pinch.

Brian Cluff