InstallFest Tomorrow

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri May 31 18:47:21 MST 2013

If I implied you were not welcome to attend, I apologize.  I only meant
that we were unlikely to have time to participate in what you were
suggesting with regard to security testing our systems.  Even if our time
were not required, I think you can understand that we would want to know
what was being done and we most often would not have time for that.

You are certainly welcome to attend as are any who would volunteer to help
or to seek assistance.  No, it was not before my time that you did help out
at the installfest unless you only did so prior to 2004.  Since that time I
have probably missed a total of 6 or fewer events and I was in charge of
them ever since Alexander left us.