qmail toaster for centos 6.x

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Fri May 31 13:17:19 MST 2013

If you're getting a new box, might I suggest putting ProxmoxVE on it?
Then you can use it for a wide variety of things, all at once! PVE
provides a simple setup for both Kernel VMs (KVMs) and OpenVZ
Containers, all on the same host. It's the cat's meow when it comes to
Open Source Virtualization.

We do PVE installations at Installfests too, plus we can give you a tour
of some existing PVE server rigs that might give you some ideas.

BTW, if you're building a web server, I hope you're planning to use
nginx instead of apache. nginx is sooo nice. :)

Hope we'll be seeing you soon.

--
-Eric 'shubes'