32bit vs 64bit Linux

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Fri May 31 11:39:46 MST 2013

Lisa, what I was referring to specifically is 'Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server release 6.4 (Santiago)' (from /etc/issue)

Those boxes '64-bit' boxes were unable to run 32-bit applications until I
installed the 32-bit libraries.
They technically were 'pure 64' until I 'fixed' them by installing such
libraries...   :-)
ET