Which phxlinux.org archives list to use?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu May 23 12:01:03 MST 2013

They should be identical.  I first one is some 3rd part archive software
that I setup.  It's gives you a very nice view of the archive and is
searchable.
The second one is simply Mailman's built in archiving system which is
OK, but not very versatile.

Use which ever you prefer.  I've long told people that were looking for
a web forum that they could get most of what they wanted by using the
archive to read the list and simply subscribing with their settings set
to not actually send them any mail.  That way you are a subscriber and
can send and reply to messages still.

Brian