Need database developers to respond to RFP

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Wed May 15 14:16:47 MST 2013

Hey folks,

I hope this is the correct section of the PLUG list for this type of note.

My office is looking for quotes from database developers. We want to determine the cost to develop a database that will hold information on new energy technologies. Researchers/industry will submit information on their particular technologies via a web-based front end. Public (site visitors) will then be able to search the information and pull queries from the database and view the results online as well.

I can provide more information and project specifics (and an RFP) to those who are interested. Feel free to forward this to non-PLUG friends and colleagues.

One note, our CEO has this first response to an RFP on a short time line, so I would like to get some initial ideas about cost and time lines by next week if at all possible.

Thanks
Jason Hayes

Contact me off list @ jason at jasonhayes.org / 602-769-3872