Any opinions on backup software?

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Tue May 14 12:21:03 MST 2013

Rsync can be made to work, I think.  I know it works in linux, and I
think there's a windows version.  The main problem on windows is making
it run like a cron job.  For the features, it can use ssh as a transport
means, can copy double-remote I think (both sides are not local)....

There was a backup program we had donated to PLUG MANY years ago, it was
kind of like tar and kind of like rsync.  I'll look and see if I have
the book any more so I can post the name.

Other than that, I bet the rest of the PLUGgers will have good ideas.

Rusty