Arizona Internet Speed Test

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri May 10 08:47:22 MST 2013

Out of curiosity I ran the "Arizona" test mentioned in the original email.
I am in Apache Junction and am using Mediacom cable.  I ran the test as
8:30 Am on a Friday.  Results:

16.94 Mbps down
1.77 Mbps up
51 ms ping

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Ed <plug at 0x1b.com> wrote:

> PLUG - take the test

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.