PLUG Meeting This Thursday (5/9) at OUR NEW LOCATION

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed May 8 08:55:13 MST 2013

That's weird that the path info was in the message.  I did an "edit as
new" on a message from last month and that file was already attached...
and that file was moved to another computer weeks ago, so it couldn't
have grabbed it from the file system... and come to think of it I just
sent it from a completely different computer to boot.  Oh well...

Brian Cluff