OT: Internet Sales Tax Passes the U.S. Senate

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Tue May 7 09:19:28 MST 2013

Great.. one more way to KILL small business by making them less competitive
and increasing their overhead.  Companies will just adapt to this BS (and
regular employees will pay for it).. getting close to 1M/year... time to
SPLIT THE COMPANY.

-- JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
http://www.twingeckos.com