google voice exception

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Thu Mar 28 16:59:13 MST 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> once a phone has been set to use google voice for outbound calls is there
> a way to not use it for a specific outbound call?
>
> Google voice and hangout appear to be down right now, which is causing
> some problems for my group.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/
> #  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,
> #  Vote Cthulhu for President!

 I would look at the phone service and not Google. Is you phone
configured to dial out through Google Voice and not it's natural
number? If so, the auto-forward set up with your phone company is what
needs changing.

Unless you initiate the call from the Google website/gadget which
gives you a choice before it makes both of the calls - to your phone,
and to the person you are calling. If you don't want the default,
there is a dropdownlist of all the lines associated with your Google
Voice account to select from before hitting the "Call" button.