How to download from youtube and vimeo

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 04:29:16 MST 2013

In Firefox I could click on the link and get an option to open with vlc
or save.  Right clicking gave me the save as option.  Clicking on it in
konqueror gave me the option to save or open with vlc.  Joe I'm curious
what browser you're using.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore