Safe Instant Messaging

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 15:46:52 MST 2013

Given OUR government is building http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center the only way to have true privacy is to give up technology and hope no one else is using it around you.  For instance it is my understanding even when powered off the cellular companies can listen in to our conversations by using our cellular phones.

That does not mean I do not suggest trying to protect yourself.  What I am saying is as long as OUR government is not willing to abide by the Constitution and the courts are not holding them responsible, we really are vulnerable to anyone who wants to ease drop on our personal communications.

Keith Smith