OT: (or not?) What is the best PHR Personal Health Record service?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Wed Mar 13 15:25:17 MST 2013

> The biggest problem in my mind for such things is not the security
> though that is important.
>
> The biggest problem is getting the information to be actually used
> by medical personnel.

Excellent point ... and the reason why I believe everyone should and
can (to a much greater extent) take control of their own medical
history information.

A PHR may not be a perfect solution, but I believe it surely can be
a step in the right direction.

Once I get mine set up, when anyone asks me to fill out the same
medical history information again, I'll just email or fax or show
them on my tablet where that information already exists online. ;)

And when they ask the same questions that have already been
answered, I'll just point to the answer that has already been
provided (perhaps multiple times) on my tablet ;)