Books for Joomla (UNCLASSIFIED)

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:24:26 MST 2013

It seems odd to me it would be available only to Maricopa county
residents.  I understand they wouldn't want to loan it to someone from
outside the county.  But considering the price of gas these days, if
someone from outside Maricopa County can afford to drive to Glendale,
they can afford to buy a copy.

On 03/01/2013 10:08 PM, Michael Havens wrote:
> thanks.... I'll go check out the library tomorrow.
> :-)~MIKE~(-:
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Lynn, William A III SFC RET
> <william.lynn at us.army.mil <mailto:william.lynn at us.army.mil>> wrote:
>
>     UNCLASSIFIED
>     <<I want a good joomla training manual.... I'll even pay for this.
>     I found
>     http://www.informit.com/store/official-joomla-book-9780321704214
>     but want
>     recommendations from the educated.
>     :-)~MIKE~(-:>>
>
>     Last time I visited the Glendale Public Library, they had the
>     Joomla Bible, and it's free (if you're a Maricopa County
>     resident.) Also, you
>     can use Safari for free with a library membership. (Not sure if
>     there are any Joomla books, however. I did see some on Drupal.)
>
>     William Lynn
>     Glendale, AZ
>     UNCLASSIFIED

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore