Fwd: undelete bookmark folder

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Jun 28 23:18:11 MST 2013

In a nutshell, I hope to have a backup of it somwhere because if not it
pretty much gone.

If you really want to dig, it is possible to recover files but they
won't have the original names, so you will be left with thousands of
files and parts of files and you will have to identify your bookmarks by
hand.

You'll need a bootable CD and a spare hard disk to copy all the files
to.  Even after all the work, you might find that your filesystem
already overwrote the place of the hard drive that contained the file.

It's a lot less work to just let it go.

Brian Cluff