Job Opportunity

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:01:58 MST 2013

I was curious what you were talking about so I sent off an email.
Here's the error message Thunderbird displayed when I sent it.

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Syntax
error in arguments. Please check the message recipient
jobs at bespokess.com. and try again.

I clicked the ok button and the window with the error message and the
message itself disappeared.  Also a copy was in my sent folder.  I tried
to send it again and got the error messages, clicked ok, but the message
didn't get sent again.  Also another copy didn't turn up in the sent folder.

On 06/28/2013 05:21 PM, eric oyen wrote:
> interesting spam bot blocking scheme for the email address to send resumes to. :)
>
> anyway, sent in my Resume.
>
> -eric
>
> On Jun 27, 2013, at 10:11 PM, jill wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> We're hiring!  Bespoke is an IT consulting / managed services shop that
>> focuses exclusively on small and medium sized locally owned businesses.
>> We provide ops, networking, systems and infrastructure support and
>> project work for our customers.  We have a fairly laid back atmosphere
>> of tinkerers and tech advocates who know how to assess a business' needs
>> and turn out quality IT work.
>>
>> We're looking for people with skills in the following areas:
>>
>> Linux Admin
>> Apache, Nginx
>> MySQL, Postgres
>> Wordpress
>> Windows Server Admin
>> AD, Exchange
>> Network Admin
>> Network Security
>> AWS, Rackspace Cloud
>> Scripting in just about any language
>> Consulting and People Skills - no BOFH's!
>>
>> Send over your resumes, LinkedIns, githubs, distro/editor flame war
>> submissions, or whatever you would like us to know about you to jobs at
>> bespokess dot com.
>>
>> Or come see us at July's Stammtisch where we'll be doing open
>> interviews!
>>
>> - Jill
>> Bespoke Software Solutions

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore