OT: Ping

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Jun 27 20:01:36 MST 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Derek Trotter <expat.arizonan at gmail.com>wrote:

>  I'd be happy to trade places with anyone tired of the climate in
> Arizona.  The last summer I was there I had 4 mosquito bites.  Last night I
> ended up with 6.  Someone here asked me to donate blood last summer.  I
> said I can't because the bugs took too much.

Clearly you haven't been exposed to the lathering of repellent rituals so
prevalent in our climate?

I believe the favored chemical this season is  3M UltraThon (made of
something like 90% DEET).

Of course, for people who disdain the sensual, or rarely have another human
being available for the slathering, we have the ThermaCell Incect Repellent:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/19206341?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227015528756&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=18153049990&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=40015351150&veh=sem

--

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype