OT: Ping

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:02:21 MST 2013

I'd be happy to trade places with anyone tired of the climate in
Arizona.  The last summer I was there I had 4 mosquito bites.  Last
night I ended up with 6.  Someone here asked me to donate blood last
summer.  I said I can't because the bugs took too much.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore