Time to move to Linux ~ Well said, Paul.

Paul Mooring paul at opscode.com
Wed Jun 26 10:26:00 MST 2013

Just for clarification, I meant he data being collected via PRISM was not via backdoors.  There are some backdoors in Microsoft operating systems which would allow connectivity and I don't think anyone can honestly say they no how often that stuff is actually used, but framed from the stand point of PRISM it appears (unsurprisingly) that the front line of data collection/spying is generally just asking for data and the likelihood of data staying private that is on your local hard drive is extremely high while the likelihood of data stored "in the cloud" staying private is extremely low.

Paul Mooring
Operations Engineer
www.opscode.com