Linux segmentation fault message

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Sat Jun 22 11:34:26 MST 2013

Have not read the script closely yet, but first thing I noticed is that
you left off the first line:

#!/bin/bash

Which tells the computer to use BASH to run this.  I'm jumping to the
conclusion that you aren't using the same shell on the web host as you
are at home (or wherever).

This line has to be the first line, and must start with 'hashbang'
('#!')  I think you are allowed a space (possibly more than one) between
the ! and the path to the program you want to use as the interpreter....
But I always leave it out because I know it works ;-)

Rusty