Meeting: Linux Stammtisch - Tuesday (06/18)

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Jun 18 17:26:37 MST 2013

I just got word that Iguana Macks has another large group that is in
need of the banquet room, so we will need to start out the night in the
dining room and then we can move into the banquet room later if we would
like.

Sorry for the late notice.  They claim that they left me a message a
couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get it.

Brian Cluff