OT: Re: KDE <alt>-<F2> PATH

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jun 16 21:14:01 MST 2013

Am 16. Jun, 2013 schwätzte Nathan England so:

moin moin,

> This is seriously rediculous! Why did a question about KDE become Off Topic?
> Was this an accident? Was this intentional?

Ryan set OT for his response to your question about CotS. That was a good
move by him as that part of the thread had wandered off-topic.

KDE is obviously on topic, but the response wasn't about KDE.

> Was it just to test the new OT: fliters?

Dunno. Ryan will have to answer that question.

Now my dilemma, do I fix that tag syntax to be TO: since the thread
wandered off to off-topic or leave the tag as is since it's wandered back
to what's on topic or what isn't. Or maybe I'll just translate OT: to
German and test localization ;-).

Or I could just not send my response and then you'll never know what I
did.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Lie detector eyeglasses perfected: Civilization collapses."
#   -- Richard Powers