OT Re: KDE <alt>-<F2> PATH

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sun Jun 16 20:40:51 MST 2013

From: Nathan England
> Why did a question about KDE become Off Topic?

<SARCASM>
KDE has become an undesktop-environment.  All doubleplusgood citizens are
running GNOME or Unity according to The Computer.  You trust The Computer,
don't you?
</SARCASM>

...I'm not sure why the OT thing happened, but I don't have a ~/.kde/env/ dir
here.  I've been using KDE since KDE 1 in 1999.  On my Gentoo install, at
least, the search path for the minicli is apparently taken from $PATH, which
is set in ~/.bashrc for me, but note that YMMV on all that.

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows