OT: Best DHS Checkpoint Refusals

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 23:02:39 MST 2013

I love it.  This guy must have travelled to many locations near the
border.  I recognized one of those locations.  The third one was on
highway 85 a mile or two south of Why.  I get the impression here they
want to intimidate you into answering, but acknowledge you don't have
to.  They also take more of your time if you answer.  One time coming
back from Sonoyta I had 4 cases of coke in the trunk. The guy at this
checkpoint asked what was in the trunk.  I told him coke.  Then he said
something into he microphone I didn't hear and told me to open the
trunk.  I did and he saw 96 pint bottles of coca cola.

On 06/15/2013 09:33 PM, Eric Cope wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is very off-topic with the only link being freedom.
> This is a video of the "best" DHS immigration checkpoint refusals.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg&feature=youtu.be
>
> I'm sure Keith will appreciate it. Sorry to those that don't...
>
> Eric

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore