Then vs Now Programming WAS: Re: AMD vs Intel memory managemement

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 09:01:15 MST 2013

I haven't been paying real close attention to this thread so I don't know
if this came up but isn't there an issue with the speed of the
non-efficient code?  Also, when I first got into linux my box never locked
up. Now  it does like maybe once every 3 months or so. The XBMC server
locks up maybe once a month. And if I try to exit the program usually it
locks the system rather than exiting the program.