VOTE -- New List (Was Re:Off Topic Discussions)

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Jun 12 19:24:39 MST 2013

We had an off topic list for years (over 10).  I finally deleted it
because it was completely unused.
I certainly don't want to subscribe to a list that only contains random
ranting on whatever doesn't fit on our other lists.

My vote would be to either ignore off topic messages all together,
and/or politely ask the person to take it to a more appropriate mailing
list.  There are other mailing lists that specifically deal with
whatever issue someone might come up with, and we don't have to maintain
or moderate them.

Brian Cluff