Off Topic Discussions

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Wed Jun 12 18:24:41 MST 2013

I like what a lot of people are saying, Ted, Lyle, Nathen, etc. But Joe's
answer kind fits my opinion the best. If it is Linux related, it is on
topic. If it is tech related, Off Topic is a great place for it, if it is
way off topic, then mark it Off Topic or OT and have a clear description. I
filter thousands of messages a day into the trash, I am sure others can to.
Above all, say what you are going to say but don't be a dick and try to be
respectful. We are all in it together people - act like it once in a while
and things will general work out.