VOTE -- New List (Was Re:Off Topic Discussions)

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 17:46:53 MST 2013

This list is like a Thanks Giving family gathering.  It starts out all nice.  Everyone is happy to see each other.  Add some alcohol, then through on the religion and politics and then everyone is having a good old time. LOL!!!

The funny thing is my father disowned me because he is a liberal and I am a conservative.  True story.

I joined PLUG about 13 years ago.  Somewhere around 1999 or 2000.

This is a great list and I really enjoy being on it with you!!

I'm up for whatever you guys decide.

Keith Smith