An Apology

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:19:43 MST 2013

lyle.... I'm offended you decided to declare yourself a US navy vet!
not really I'm just pointing out that anyone can be offended at anything
so--- as has been pointed out.... the delete key works..... or the filter
feature.... or /dev/null if you use regular email. If that post, which
was erroneously posted, had simply been ignored two things would have
happened:
1- I never would have learned that the wrong thing was posted.
2- We wouldn't have spent 2 days bitching about it.

So how about we focus on the on-topic (sorta) thing that I was pointing
out? There is a company that does not share our meta data. (
https://www.startpage.com/)