Off Topic Discussions

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Jun 12 13:55:34 MST 2013

All,

Since Society has changed, and people who used to have a great deal of time
and resources are scrambling to take lower quality jobs, or second
contracts to feed their families, politics is of great importance.

Politics has always been a big subject for Unix/Linux-ites.   I suggested
that we add a non-archived list expressly for the purpose of political
discourse.

Of course that suggestion was NEVER VOTED On!

--

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype