Fwd: Privacy

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 14:47:13 MST 2013

We are close to being toast. If anymore Repubs became anymore liberal we are toast as well.  Just look at McCain, he claims to be a Republican, but he is not!  McCain is looking pretty liberal these days. Add Rubio to the RINO list also.

Might be a good time to start looking at other countries for a place to move to.

Keith Smith