after-mtg food

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jun 10 11:41:29 MST 2013

Am 10. Jun, 2013 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

moin moin,

> Is the booze requirement something you are adding, or are you thinking of
> stammtisch.  The reason I ask is that I don't think we've gone to a place yet
> for C.A.T. that serves booze.

It's a suggestion rather than a requirement.

Pita Jungle serves booze. The month you missed we ended up at an Irish
Pub. Guess whether or not that one sells booze ;-).

It's not a requirement and I generally don't want us to just go to a bar.
Although, if there were a nearer Irish Pub that stayed open until 01:00,
then I could probably be convinced to try it :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Who decided that holders of government-granted monopolies should
#  determine the future of high tech? I don't remember reading that memo."
#    -- Will Rodger, director of public policy, Computer and Communications
#       Industry Association