return address labels in libreoffice

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 10:36:32 MST 2013

Here is something weird. I got return address labels and I put my address
down and copied the one label to all of them,. It's all good except when I
saved it  and then reopened it the labels, which were 1 page 4 columns,
turned into 2 pages, 3 columns with one of the edge columns being on the
second page as well as every other label of the two middle columns. To
print all of the labels I have to print page 1, rotate the page 180
degrees, and then print page 1 again.Any ideas how to fix this?