OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 15:35:57 MST 2013

Sounds like a good idea.  We're obviously incapable of making a good
decision as to how we spend our money. So we're better off if the
government takes it all so they can make wise decisions as to how it's
spent.  We need more government to run the rest of our lives for us
since we're not capable of deciding things for ourselves.  It's not
right that the eeeeeeeeevil rich people should have all that money when
the poor people have none.  They only want to regulate how much junk
food we can buy because we're too stupid to know how much is too much or
when we should stop.  Nanny Bloomberg is also concerned that we're so
stupid we'll drink gallons of pop and rot our teeth.  The leader, the
might and all powerful Barack Obama only wants the best for us.  He
wants to keep us safe from those evil cybernetic pistols, shotguns, and
rifles that go out on their own and shoot people.  </sarcasm>

This has got me to thinking.  If I had any talent as a songwriter I
would update a certain Spike Jones song.  Here's all I could come up with.

When herr Geitner says he'll never pay his tax.
When the NSA says we hear all your calls.

On 06/09/2013 01:59 PM, keith smith wrote:

> Are you saying we should be more progressive?  More Gov, More Taxes,
> More Redistribution of Wealth, No Big Gulps, type of country?

> Keith Smith

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore